POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the difference : Re: the difference Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the difference
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 28 Jan 2005 19:01:16
Message: <41fad24c$1@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <ema### [at] yourhostcom> wrote in message
> Hand coded. Procedural textures. Detail shot below.

This is a great demonstration of the power of POV-Ray's SDL.  I can't
imagine modelling something that complex using a modeller.  Well, actually I
can't imagine modelling something that complex at all, but it would
certainly not be a good idea without the aid of the SDL.  ;-)

I certainly hope this is going in POVComp (in one form or another).

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com