POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GEOMORPH macro version 2 : Re: GEOMORPH macro version 2.1 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GEOMORPH macro version 2.1
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jan 2005 03:37:00
Message: <41f756ac$1@news.povray.org>
"author" <ral### [at] abookscom> schreef in bericht

> and I've already tried it out ;-) ... this is an alien lighthouse ... or
> er... maybe an alien tablelamp.
>
> --Ralph

I like that! Good job!
Your scenes give a perfect sense of what the macro can do. Much better in
fact than the fast examples I made, but then I tested so much that I got a
little fed-up ;-)
Now I feel it is a pleasure to just try different settings, without the
trouble of trying to understand why something went wrong.

Thomas