POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : first post (93 k) : first post (93 k) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  first post (93 k)
From: Tony
Date: 25 Jan 2005 23:43:18
Message: <41f71fe6@news.povray.org>
This is my take on the first post reflective sphere.  I want to thank Charles de
Groot.  His TdG_Rusty_Iron texture for Moray provided the basic colors for the
rust, I modified it to be reflective on the chrome bits having been inspired by
Dustin's corrosion efforts for his cool Psychotron2.  I've posted the code in
p.t. scene-files because I'm interested in whether the layered texture technique
I used can be simplified.  I'd appreciate comments.

Tony

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rusting chrome spheres.png' (94 KB)

Preview of image 'rusting chrome spheres.png'
rusting chrome spheres.png