POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two Rooms - 395k jpg : Re: Two Rooms - 395k jpg Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two Rooms - 395k jpg
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 22 Jan 2005 14:52:37
Message: <41f2af05$1@news.povray.org>
"Psychomech" <psy### [at] charternet> wrote in message

> Great Image! I see you did a render then added it as a
> Photograph in the second room :)

For huge (3000+ pixel wide) renders, I've rendered and replaced the photo on
the wall multiple times to get the pic-in-pic-in-pic effect.  I've posted a
not-ready-for-public viewing animation in the binaries.animations group....
set it to loop.  I did a version with an old black-and-white still of Rod
Serling on the Twilight Zone on the tv.

> I would work on the scrabble game...   like take a scanned
> image of a scrabble board and map it onto the board you
> have now...  you may have to increase the dimensions of
> the board so you would be able to read the tiles...

I wanted something original.  It's loosely modeled after an Upwords board I
have.

> but other than that one nit pick Excellent!

Thanks,

Eric