POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two Rooms - 395k jpg : Re: Two Rooms - 395k jpg Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two Rooms - 395k jpg
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 22 Jan 2005 14:32:07
Message: <41f2aa37$1@news.povray.org>
"stephen parkinson" <ste### [at] zmemw16demoncouk> wrote in message
> Eric Freeman wrote:
>
>> Been busy... haven't posted anything in ages.  Here's a little something
>> I've been working on.
>>
>> Eric Freeman
>>

> rather nice, like the pictures
>
> i think you have aproblem with near lamp shade in the far room
>
> lamp stem seems outside the wireframe of the shade
>
> stephen

Not quite sure what you see... the lamps were all made from the same .inc
file.  Has anybody done work on translucency... I can't get realistic lamp
shades?  There is a problem with the tv (the slope [or lack thereof] of the
top/left/back of the outer shell), the cd player never got finished (can't
really see that from this distance, tho), and there are no electric cords
for anything.

Eric