POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Human skin : SSS and faking method : Re: Human skin : SSS and faking method Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Human skin : SSS and faking method
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 22 Jan 2005 01:22:18
Message: <41f1f11a$1@news.povray.org>
> A couple of weeks before deadline ! Wooo , hurry up  John ! ;-)

heh

Yea, just what I need, another side track :)

>>Does it look good in animations, or have you tried that yet?
> I don't know, never tried it yet..

Well, no time for that by the end of the month, but I goofed up my people
for the last IRTC, so I may try and do better for the next.  If I go that
route, I'll try and post some WIP's.  (Hmm ... 'imposter' .. have to think
what that has to do with gigantic robot tanks)

I think this kind of texture work will look much better in animations as the
interplay of light on skin is revealed through movement, but we'll see.

        == John ==