POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : J. Cornell Appartment : Re: J. Cornell Appartment Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: J. Cornell Appartment
From: Roberto Amorim
Date: 19 Jan 2005 15:16:05
Message: <41eec005@news.povray.org>
Your image reminds me immediately of Half-life 2. There are some places in
the game that have the same "feel"... I wonder if anyone else who has played
the game would agree. And if that isn't a *huge* compliment to Half-life 2,
I don't know what it is.

Anyway, fantastic image. I like the way light is "indirect only"... it gives
a kind of cozy feeling. It's the kind of place I'd love to photograph on a
lazy summer afternoon.