POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : wrapping it up (again) : Re: wrapping it up (again) Server Time
5 May 2024 03:43:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wrapping it up (again)
From: St
Date: 19 Jan 2005 15:02:04
Message: <41eebcbc@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote in message
>> Currently doing what I hope will be my final, final render.  :-)
>
> I have also managed to put together a scene which I will submit (thank
> goodness for the deadline extension). I have at least four "final" renders
> in my image folder now. =)

    I don't have any 'final' renders as yet, but I think I might be the only
person to create three *heavy-ish* scenes for one comp this time around. I
lost the first two...   :o/

> Thankfully, unlike you crazy people, I refuse to render anything slower
> than
> 5 pps. Right now I'm going at about 30 or so.

  Heh... ;)  I've just aborted a 1pps image at 1280x1024... 18hrs, line 3...

  It took nearly 20 minutes to abort... (What's with that?)  :o(

  ~Steve~