POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass Thingy Finished : Re: Glass Thingy Finished Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass Thingy Finished
From: St
Date: 12 Jan 2005 14:17:39
Message: <41e577d3@news.povray.org>
But they're so small, they're hardly worth looking at. No offence Maurice,
but can you make them 'bigger'? The actual images I mean, not the file size.

  There's good reason for this. Some of the guys around here will be able to
advise you better, (if needed).

  For me though, they look ok as is, (my type of image), and there's only
two images, not three. (See some of the other images and file sizes in this
group, but don't look at my last one!!)  ;)

  ~Steve~