POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass Thingy Finished : Glass Thingy Finished Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Glass Thingy Finished
From: Maurice
Date: 12 Jan 2005 13:47:06
Message: <41e570aa@news.povray.org>
Here is the final image.

Well, actually there are three. One for those who don't like the
reflective floor. And one for those who do.

For this image I decresed the lightsource color to <1,1,1>*250. Because
I found the previous image too much oversaturated. I really like this
one so I'm going to render it at a bigger size and with AA.

--
Maurice

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glassthingy0.png' (123 KB) Download 'glassthingy1.png' (137 KB)

Preview of image 'glassthingy0.png'
glassthingy0.png

Preview of image 'glassthingy1.png'
glassthingy1.png