POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Urgh. : Re: Urgh. Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Urgh.
From: stephen parkinson
Date: 11 Jan 2005 17:19:30
Message: <41e450f2$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> stephen parkinson wrote:
>
>> just a quick preview, then ?
>

> lol
>
> ...*cough* pretty much :P
>
> I think there's a few things I'll want to tweak once I see the effect of
> the full render; things that don't show up on quick mosaic previews or
> with simpler materials/lighting...

so are we talking sometime in 2006, 2007 or 2008 for a final version ?

i have a vague idea POVCOMP finishes b4 that, but sounds like you could
with the first prize about now :-)

please tell me you're not using a M$ based machine !!!
mind you an uptime of 7 months is a bit beyond them :-)
maybe you can see i'm not a fan of M$

stephen