POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Look like copper? : Re: Look like copper? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Look like copper?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 10 Jan 2005 08:49:03
Message: <41e287cf@news.povray.org>
Aaron Gillies wrote:
> Mike:
>
> Put a white plane up above the scene for the metal to reflect off of and
> see what happens.  For a material to really look reflective, it has to
> have something to ... uh ... reflect.  The bottom half of the spheres
> look quite interesting, though.
>
> Aaron

This is the same image, with white "sky", I did modify the texture a
bit. I've adjusted the scale and depth of the micro texture to blur the
relection a bit, all other things are the same. Blur samples were
increased slightly to give a bit cleaner looking image.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: