POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb : Re: WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Rain Clouds part 3 74kb
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 7 Jan 2005 09:39:38
Message: <41de9f2a@news.povray.org>
Tim McMurdo wrote:
> I'm finding that though media can be incredibly frustrating, slow and the
> desired effect illusive, that I am enjoying the challenge. So...while my
> progress has been slow, please bear with me.

Yep. That's media alright. I think its a synonym for frustration. The
cloud looks great. The rain shaft underneath looks wonderful. When
you're satisfied, I'd love to see the code for this.

I've been doodling a bit with sunrise/sunset animations, and I still
haven't reached what I consider satisfactory results. I started the
sunrise animation project some time in June of last year, and I still
have yet to produce a satisfactory animation. Not only that, but also,
when each frame takes 1/4 of an hour... it takes forever to get the
frames back.

--
~Mike