POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre-city : Re: pre-city Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre-city
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 6 Jan 2005 13:57:42
Message: <41dd8a26$1@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
> Q: What rad setting would be the magic bullet for quality?

   There is no magic bullet for radiosity... or perhaps there is one for
every scene... I usually do the search playing mostly with "count",
"nearest_count" and "error_bound". I start with poor settings and try to
find the better/fast quality by decreasing "error_bound" while
increasing "nearest_count" and "count" slowly.

--
Jaime