POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Welded fuselage : Re: Welded fuselage Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Welded fuselage
From: GrimDude
Date: 4 Jan 2005 16:12:03
Message: <41db06a3@news.povray.org>
"Przemek Loesch" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.41daee936d92cc3cb0aac12c0@news.povray.org...
> Try rather with ObjectARX unless you are familiar with autolisp. For me it
> looks like almost impossible task to do something useful with lisp.
>

> Przemek

My shortcoming is in allowing my C++ skills to sour. Autolisp takes a bit to
get used to, but at least I use that regularly. Once I get this model
finished I'll decide which direction to go. It looks like ObjectARX is still
available for free download, so there is hope.

Thanks again for the great ideas!

- Grim