POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Welded fuselage : Re: Welded fuselage Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Welded fuselage
From: GrimDude
Date: 4 Jan 2005 11:25:33
Message: <41dac37d$1@news.povray.org>
"Przemek Loesch" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.41daa5116d92cc3cb0aac12c0@news.povray.org...
> If you prefer meshes try also 3dsout option and conversion to Povray by
> Poseray - http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/.  In my opinion it is currently
> the best way to convert models from Autocad to Povray.
>
> By the way where is homepage of autocad2pov now? autocad2pov.povray.co.uk
> is
> unavailable.
> Przemek

Thank you. I'll give that a look.

The last I heard from the author of autocad2pov he was waiting for an
alternative host to povray.co.uk and when I sent him email over the holidays
I did not receive a reply.

I suppose recreating the method with autolisp is always an option, though
not one I relish.

- Grim