POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spooky Letters - 1 attachment : Re: Spooky Letters - 1 attachment Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spooky Letters - 1 attachment
From: dlm
Date: 3 Jan 2005 08:36:22
Message: <41d94a56@news.povray.org>
If you want it to be mysterious lift the letters out of the water so they
float above it. They currently look like the tide is receding. The lighting
is very flat and appears to originate near the view point, but does not
interact with the water. Perhaps the letters need to be luminous. A pitch
black sky with no stars does not help.
DLM