POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GEOMORPH macro v.1.0 : Re: GEOMORPH macro v.1.0 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GEOMORPH macro v.1.0
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Jan 2005 03:01:02
Message: <41d8fbbe@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> schreef in bericht
> Thomas de Groot wrote:
>
> > This image is a (crude) example of what the macro can do.
>
>    ...and looks even better.

Thank you. It still lacks AA and a little bit higher max_gradient. Also the
texture is not correct in this render. The trees, by the way, were made with
Gena's POV-Tree.

> > The macro, and a pdf document, are zipped and made available in
p.b.s.-f.
> > under the same header.
>
>    Just downloaded it, to see if I can borrow some ideas for my own
> landscape generator... thanks for sharing!

You are very welcome! Quite probably you already used all the little tricks
:-)
I wrote something really straightforward as I am not that skilled in math.

Thomas