POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass thingy : Re: Glass thingy Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass thingy
From: Maurice
Date: 2 Jan 2005 15:10:22
Message: <41d8552e@news.povray.org>
stm31415 wrote:
> Do what Tim said, using saved data. Radiosity does give very pale caustics,
> but if you use the two pass method they will be clear and bright.
>
> -S
> 5TF!

Thanks Tim and stm31415 for suggesting the two pass method. In the last
few trial renders I've gotten some interesting results. Now, at least
photons are being shot. Obviously more experimenting is needed with the
light placement and stuff like that, but at least I'm back on the road
again.

Thanks to all
--
Maurice