POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post ~175kb : Re: First Post ~175kb Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post ~175kb
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 2 Jan 2005 13:57:56
Message: <41d84434$1@news.povray.org>
Aaron Gillies wrote:
> The more "pretty" you make an image, the less "photorealistic" it becomes.

   I thought it was the inverse: the more "photorealistic" you make an
image, the less "pretty" it becomes. :)

   Very nice image, I like the point of view, and you really got the
desert-architecture look. But seems to me the interior light is too
bright (as bright as the sunlight outside and with similar coloration).

--
Jaime