POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alpha output color problem : Re: Alpha output color problem Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alpha output color problem
From: Slime
Date: 1 Jan 2005 22:13:45
Message: <41d766e9@news.povray.org>
> That's something I also noticed (see my post and the whole thread:
"possible
> bug?" 28/11/2004 17:34h), but I kind of forgot to do a proper
> bugreport-thingy.

Ah, thanks for pointing out (in that thread) that the problem doesn't occur
with v3.5; maybe I'll be able to use that for the scene I'm having this
problem with.

In order to make this a more complete bug report:

The code was:

camera {
 location <2,1.7,-2>
 look_at 0
}

light_source {
 <-1.0, 0.8,-0.7>*9999
 rgb 1
 rotate -50*y
}

object {
 sphere{0,1}
 scale .25

 pigment {rgb <0.6,  1.4,  2.0>}
}

The difference is when rendered with or without +UA.

I'm using version 3.6.1.icl8.win32 on Windows XP with a pentium 4 and, uh,
that's it, right? =)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]