POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Museum Entry : Re: My Museum Entry Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Museum Entry
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 1 Jan 2005 10:42:59
Message: <41d6c503$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford wrote:
> Since the IRTC has closed, here's my museum entry (full render) I could
> only submit a partial render to the IRTC :(

Now, some explanations.

This image is a disaster. The crome on the sphere was supposed to be
textured to look slightly rough. It didn't work out that way. The
radiosity settings are fouled up. It needs better settings IMO. The
plaque for the image hanging, goes through the wall, you can see the
wall in the lettering.

Hopefully next competition, I give myself more time to complete the
image before I submit.

The good news is the image came out how I wanted it to...