POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - Wrapped : Re: Miss you - Wrapped Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - Wrapped
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 31 Dec 2004 04:30:05
Message: <41d51c1d$1@news.povray.org>
> I think this is great for the final version.

Thank you very much!

> The tweak to the fence helped,
> I think. My only complaints would be that I don't like the barn color
> (though it's better since it's not as distracting as the red), the shadows
> in the forest seem a little too grey (maybe darken them?),

There's some fog in the scene to create some distant haze effect, and if
affects the forest, too, of course.

> and I'm not sure
> why you reduced the moon brightness. But if you like it this way, keep it,
> it's very good.

Nah, I think I'll up it a little again.

> BTW, is this your POVCOMP WIP?

Nope, just a christmas gift (now a little late) for a very good friend of
mine.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>