POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Wings3D cars... [71 + 44 KB] : More Wings3D cars... [71 + 44 KB] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  More Wings3D cars... [71 + 44 KB]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 31 Dec 2004 03:56:39
Message: <41d51447@news.povray.org>
I always liked cars... they are beautiful objects. And I always liked
driving cars, even on rush hours. Now I discovered I also like to model
them. In fact I think I became an addict of car modeling...

As I'm already busy with other scenes, POVCOMP and RL, I faked most of
the environment to not expend much time but to still have some
realistic, complex reflections. The result is much better than I
expected from a bunch of photographic textures...

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test-car3-6.jpg' (70 KB) Download 'test-car3-7.jpg' (55 KB)

Preview of image 'test-car3-6.jpg'
test-car3-6.jpg

Preview of image 'test-car3-7.jpg'
test-car3-7.jpg