POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wings question : Re: Wings question Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings question
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 31 Dec 2004 03:14:55
Message: <41d50a7f$1@news.povray.org>
Bryan Valencia wrote:
> Ok, I finally got Wings to do something, but I tell it to export to POV and
> it thinks for a few seconds and says FAILED TO EXPORT.
>
> Here is the wings file, what's wrong???

   I started using Wings3D with version 0.98.22c, which exports to POV
without problem with the plugin. But every recent version I tried has
this problem, so I decided to stick with 0.98.22c (anyhow I don't know
still how to use more than half of the features, and that version rarely
crashes for me).

--
Jaime