POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - Wrapped : Re: Miss you - Wrapped Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - Wrapped
From: Slime
Date: 30 Dec 2004 21:45:14
Message: <41d4bd3a@news.povray.org>
I think this is great for the final version. The tweak to the fence helped,
I think. My only complaints would be that I don't like the barn color
(though it's better since it's not as distracting as the red), the shadows
in the forest seem a little too grey (maybe darken them?), and I'm not sure
why you reduced the moon brightness. But if you like it this way, keep it,
it's very good.

BTW, is this your POVCOMP WIP?

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]