POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - Wrapped : Re: Miss you - Wrapped Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - Wrapped
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Dec 2004 20:03:57
Message: <41d4a57d@news.povray.org>
> Did you intentionally leave out the cat's foot prints?  I thought they
were
> a nice touch.

Nope, lost due to too low resolution. They'll be back in the final. Note
that the foreground heightfield is based upon a function which I scripted so
that I can just say: "make footprint there, there, and there, add some snow
there...". Later on, I decide the resolution for the heightfield. I keep it
low for fast previews (e.g. when testing the sky, or the barn in the
background), but put it higher on detailed runs. I forgot to set it higher
on this one.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>