POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP (Last update) : Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:31:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 29 Dec 2004 18:04:54
Message: <41d33816@news.povray.org>
> I love the addition of the barn.  I think it adds much to the picture
> both compositionally and narratively.  The shadow seems a bit
> disconcerting, not because of its sharpness, but because it is not
> laying flat.

What you're actually seeing is not the shadow of the barn, but a
side-addition. Attached to this post a small photo gathered somewhere from
the web as reference.

That aside, the shadow probably does fall on some hills or such, the image
makes heavy usage of forced perspective, but *looks* okay.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message