POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP (Last update) : Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 29 Dec 2004 18:02:44
Message: <41d33794$1@news.povray.org>
> It's very good, but the border of the forest looks strange. Maybe
> simply moving the bushes so that they are more under the first row of
> trees would help?

The bushes actually *are* very close and inside the forest, but the front
bushes may be obscuring that. As it is, I think I won't change much on that
anymore. You can get only so close on your first try, and then need other
images, different settings etc to gather some experience. For this image, I
call the forest edge (aside of the missing grass-blades I plan to add) a
wrap. Thanks for the link though, interesting stuff (though I'd need to get
more into french again, only had it a few years in school and wasn't my best
course...).

Regards,
Tim

--