POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP (Last update) : Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Dec 2004 21:02:26
Message: <41d21032$1@news.povray.org>
> I find my eye wandering to the barn in the background and to the moon.
> Since I know that these are not the primary focus of the image, I am
> wondering if this is right ...  For some reason they "stick out."

Hm. The moon can be subdued, its in its own lightgroup and less light would
make it less prominent. As for the barn, that's difficult. I could try to
get it more hazy than flaming red... I'll see what I can do. Thanks for that
remark though! Maybe I need to put something in the foreground to put more
attention to the cat and the bird's house...

> Otherwise, I really like it.  The technical work is very, very good.
> The "narrative" is interesting.  The "artistic merit" is definitely there.
> A success!

Thanks for the positive feedback. :-)

Regards,
Tim