POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP (Last update) : Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP (Last update)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 28 Dec 2004 20:48:46
Message: <41d20cfe$1@news.povray.org>
Awesome ...

Just two remarks.

I find my eye wandering to the barn in the background and to the moon.
Since I know that these are not the primary focus of the image, I am
wondering if this is right ...  For some reason they "stick out."

Otherwise, I really like it.  The technical work is very, very good.
The "narrative" is interesting.  The "artistic merit" is definitely there.

A success!

Aaron