POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : That other cliche : Re: That other cliche Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That other cliche
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 28 Dec 2004 03:04:48
Message: <41d113a0$1@news.povray.org>

news:41d048d2$1@news.povray.org...

> Question: What is the meaning of life? (HHGTTG)
That was what I meant :) let's have a though for Douglas Adams
> > 42.... is it THE Answer?
> > Marc
> Answer:  42 is always the answer, regardless of the question, and a handy
> number to have around anyway:
>
> How old are you ... 42 (ish, for several years now)
For me, I almost but not completely failed to have a quite different age
(actually the same Douglas Adams shoud have now)

> What time do you want to go for a beer ... 4:20 (or now)
2nd one thanks (muscle relaxant?)

> Did you see that bikini ... Yeah, 42 at least
Damned Imperial System! in metric that sounds flat ;)
Remembers me a hangover morning in Scotland (guess why!) having to inflate

Am I getting off topic? oh yes! I am, ok :)

Marc