POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1.1 - Browse dialog choices : Re: [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1.1 - Browse dialog choices Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:08:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1.1 - Browse dialog choices
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 27 Dec 2004 17:00:46
Message: <41d0860e$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen (and others),

V1.1.1 is still the current release with the default Browse dialog being a
"plain old" file chooser style.  As I worked through the tests this
afternoon I think I found and cured the bug that prevented usage on other
folks systems.  From a technical perspective, I was supposed to supply an
initial file name that would be shown in the dialog as a default.  I had
failed to do that which meant that "any old junk" was showing up.  I have
fixed it in the base code now but have not yet released.  I am holding off
until some more comments/suggestions come in.  I don't think its nice of me
to keep releasing this every time I fix something small but if that is what
y'all want, I'll be happy to accommodate.  Doesn't take me long to upload.

Now I await feature/function requests otherwise I will consider it
stable/done.

Neil