POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1 : Re: [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1 Server Time
16 May 2024 17:07:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 27 Dec 2004 13:20:43
Message: <41d0527b$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen,

I have a temporary fix for the browse button now in V1.1.1.

Wow!!!  Nice catch on the no prompt for save when the bounding box is
changed.  Yikes!!  This will be interesting, I need to research on how to
flag the object as "dirty" and hence inform Moray that it should be changed.
I am looking into it.

Hmmmmm

Neil