POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1 : Re: [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1 Server Time
16 May 2024 08:39:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 27 Dec 2004 11:43:54
Message: <41d03bca$1@news.povray.org>
Sylvain,
Thanks for the diagnosis.  This is most disturbing.   I will test with the
FullMoon plugin and see what happens at my end.  I will also try and contact
the author of FullMoon and see if we can collaborate on diagnosing the
problem.

From a technical perspective, when ever a new plugin for Moray is created, a
new unique identifier for the plugin has to be generated to ensure that it
is different from all the other plugins.  I did that for POVInclude using
the Moray supplied identifier generator.  Other than that, I can't (yet)
imagine the reason.  I WILL hunt it down and fix it.

Neil