POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse : Re: Lighthouse Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:43:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse
From: dlm
Date: 25 Dec 2004 22:13:34
Message: <41ce2c5e$1@news.povray.org>
Jim,
At first glance I took the geese to be UFOs... .  .
Do they have incredibly white bellies? Are they catching light from the beam
or some other source?
Wings against sky - poor contrast.
Given the atmospheric background, it would be nice to see scatter from the
lighthouse beam.
Nice balance for the composition.
DLM