POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Merry Christmas... etc... : Re: Merry Christmas... etc... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Merry Christmas... etc...
From: Maurice
Date: 24 Dec 2004 13:01:30
Message: <41cc597a@news.povray.org>
LightBeam wrote:

>> Amazing ! Is it a home made probe ?
>

> No, just the famous "kitchen_probe"
> http://www.debevec.org/Probes/

I visited the website you mention. I must say I very much like the
concept and would love to experiment with it. However, I can't find out
how to do this in POV-ray. Searching the documentation with "HDR",
"Radiance" or "probe" returns no results. Could you point me to a place
where I might find out how this can be done in POV-ray?

Thanks,
Maurice