POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP #3 : Re: Miss you - WIP #3 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:37:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP #3
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 23 Dec 2004 14:24:55
Message: <41cb1b87$1@news.povray.org>
> Looks great.

Thank you.

> - It seems strange that there's so many bushes just outside of the forest
> and just inside the forest there's nothing on the ground.

On the to-do list. :-)

> - The poles making up the fence look pretty bendy.

Yup, old and worn out. Maybe a little too much, I'll experiment some more.

> - I would agree that you should change the fence's position; why would
> someone's property end 30 feet before the forest begins? It just seems
> strangely placed.

Maybe because he wasn't allowed to buy more? ;-) I won't go ahead and fit
the fence along the curve of the forest though...

> - The snow looks pretty shallow, so I suggest putting occasional patches
of
> grass blades sticking above the snow, and maybe rocks or leaves.

Might be a possibility... I'll look into that.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"