POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP #3 : Re: Miss you - WIP #3 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:36:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP #3
From: Slime
Date: 23 Dec 2004 14:22:22
Message: <41cb1aee@news.povray.org>
Looks great. A few points:

- It seems strange that there's so many bushes just outside of the forest
and just inside the forest there's nothing on the ground.
- The poles making up the fence look pretty bendy.
- I would agree that you should change the fence's position; why would
someone's property end 30 feet before the forest begins? It just seems
strangely placed.
- The snow looks pretty shallow, so I suggest putting occasional patches of
grass blades sticking above the snow, and maybe rocks or leaves.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]