POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wings question : Re: Wings question Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings question
From: Matt Burns
Date: 22 Dec 2004 04:07:43
Message: <41c9395f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!
Did you try this procedure:
Wings3D (Export to Alias/Wavefront .OBJ) -> PoseRay (Export to POV-Ray)?

I used this technique and it worked fine (including corect UVs, and
smoothing). However I have found that you get the best results object if you
build the Wings3D mesh with the simplest polygons (quadrilaterals or
triangles).

Matt Burns