POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wings question : Re: Wings question Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:36:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings question
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 21 Dec 2004 18:16:45
Message: <41c8aedd$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks.

Of course I don't care about learning WINGS, I just have a cool spacecraft I
designed on graph paper and I want to model it.  What I really want is a
brain interface that just knows what I want.

I'll reread the web page about the tar thing... I THOUGHT it said that the
file would not install correctly unless you uncompress it first.  Who knows,
maybe I was reading the linux directions or something.