POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP Update : Re: Miss you - WIP Update Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP Update
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 21 Dec 2004 08:57:21
Message: <41c82bc1$1@news.povray.org>
> My suggestion would be to leave out the clouds and seriously consider
> not altering the sky color either.  To me (a finn) it looks perfect,
> although on one condition:  the date is, roughly, from March/April.

March/April?! There's snow in the image, for god's sake! :-) Seriously
though, I want to take some pictures of the sky here (when it's cold and
clear with little haze, but some clouds) and use that as reference for
colors. As for the clouds, I don't want to overload the sky, just a few
details, as we here (not in Finnland ;-) don't have too many days with no
clouds. Thanks for the feedback though!

> But it really is a very good looking image, and I congratulate you
> on your execution of the snow dropping macros -- very convincing results.

Thank you! :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>