POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car modeling update [76K] : Re: Car modeling update [76K] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car modeling update [76K]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 21 Dec 2004 08:04:29
Message: <41c81f5d$1@news.povray.org>
Rene Bui wrote:
> I'm curious, what is your real goal with making this animation ? just a demo
> ?

   The same goal as with making stills: none, just fun... :)

   Seriously, I didn't plan an animation, I just wanted to place the car
on the circuit at randomly selected places, using the points to
calculate the proper transformations to place and align the car and
other road decoration with the Wings3D road. A little animation would be
an extra bonus, but not the main goal.

--
Jaime