POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP Update : Re: Miss you - WIP Update Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP Update
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 20 Dec 2004 19:29:52
Message: <41c76e80$1@news.povray.org>
>    This looks fantastic! These macros should be of good use for a lot of
> things...

Thank you! As for the macros: I hope so! Would rather have them see being
used than collecting dust on my website! :-) Release of them is still a
little off though, as I don't have the time to clean the code and write a
help at the moment.

> About the image itself, I don't have enough experience with
> snow and cold places to comment on it (for example, is really the sky so
> violet there?).

The sky is just a temporary placement, the colors will get adjusted to a
more realistic palette once I get to creating the clouds and such.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>