POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Miss you - WIP Update : Re: Miss you - WIP Update Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miss you - WIP Update
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 20 Dec 2004 19:17:45
Message: <41c76ba9$1@news.povray.org>
> Great ideas can take you farther than technical precision. You have both
> there, so don't worry; it already is a great image and from now on it can
> only get better.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

> I'm too much of a newbie to give you any advice. I think the image is
great
> as it is. Cheers.

Nah, don't underestimate your own taste! You're possibly right that you're a
newbie on the technical side of things, but you can still make suggestions
on what you think is missing or needs adjustment. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>