POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Merry Christmas... etc... : Re: Merry Christmas... etc... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Merry Christmas... etc...
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 20 Dec 2004 19:13:30
Message: <41c76aaa$1@news.povray.org>
"LightBeam" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> schreef in bericht
> Enjoy.

I did, as I did with all your images :)

> My gift for all the povers :-))

thank you!

It's not POV-related, but I too have made something for christmas, the same
thing I do every year: a Jingle Bells remix, this time in the style of
Aurora, by Nova: http://sad.nostalg1c.org/backtrack/aurabells.mp3

> Keep on and see you later ;-)

I certainly hope to see more of your work later :)

cu!
--
ZK AKA SaD
http://www.povplace.be.tf