POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Merry Christmas... etc... : Re: Merry Christmas... etc... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:42:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Merry Christmas... etc...
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 20 Dec 2004 16:15:36
Message: <41c740f8$1@news.povray.org>
This looks really good.  It reminds me of something that I once saw
someone do with Bryce.  Except that the Bryce thing had mountains, bad
lighting, a sky gradient and a mirrored lake.  Your image strangely has
none of these things.

Otherwise, beautiful job, especially with the red garland on the left
side.  Can you tell us the secret to this and to the paper swirl of
confetti?

Aaron