POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fog/glow effect - WIP : Fog/glow effect - WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:36:03 EDT (-0400)
  Fog/glow effect - WIP
From: Derek Chen-Becker
Date: 16 Dec 2004 12:06:32
Message: <41c1c098@news.povray.org>
This is another small idea I had for gravity wells. I want the overall
tone of the image to be somewhat dark, but I'm not completely satisfied
with the fog/glow effect I'm getting here. I tried radiosity but it
didn't produce noticeably better images. The two spheres will eventually
be a brushed metal and I may add some media, I'm not sure.

Derek

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wells.jpg' (14 KB)