POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Work in progress - spatial composition : Re: Work in progress - spatial composition Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Work in progress - spatial composition
From: St
Date: 15 Dec 2004 15:32:00
Message: <41c09f40@news.povray.org>
"Derek Chen-Becker" <pov### [at] chen-beckerorg> wrote in message

Comments?

  That's nice. I agree with your 'oiled' statement on the lighter wood
blocks, I think you've got that just right. I've Linseed oiled a few cricket
bats in my time, and that's where I draw my conclusion from. Not sure about
the darker wood though and I'm guessing that it's simply because it is a
darker wood that I can't see the same.

  Why not try reflection on the darker wood and leaving the lighter wood the
same? I think that might give a good contrast between the two.

  ~Steve~