POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Museum WIP : Re: Museum WIP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Museum WIP
From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 14 Dec 2004 03:25:04
Message: <41bea360@news.povray.org>

> Here is a larger, more detailed render from overnight/today. Still not
> great, I lost a little of that mid-ground lighting that was perfect, but
> I'm still fooling around with it.
>
> -S

Haaaaaaa :) realy better with AA ! now I can see details ... the floor
bump is very nice :) ... I won't tell you about coincident surfaces as
you allready know it, but if you take a look at your two characters, it
looks like their feet pierce the balcony :-/ (a black thing near the
wall under the balcony).
Another thing is that the wall under the balcony seems to have no
thickness, but this might be due to the IOR.

Thierry